no place
like home.

House insurance

With comprehensive House Insurance, you’ll be covered for accidental and sudden loss or damage to your home up to the total sum insured. You’ll also be covered for hidden gradual damage.

Landlords Insurance

If you’re a landlord, you can also cover your rental properties.

This includes cover for sudden and accidental loss to your contents on the property, and any intentional damage tenants cause to the rental property.

If you rent out a property, be sure to check that your tenants have contents insurance. This will ensure they are covered for third-party liability if they cause damage to your property.

We’ve recently been through a complete overhaul of our insurance requirements, and Gareth came highly recommended. He was knowledgeable and able to provide the best possible solutions for our situation. He went over and above to ensure everything was as easy as possible. I can clearly see why he came highly recommended, and I have no hesitation in endorsing both Gareth and Finsol as a whole! Thanks, Gareth.

– Joanne

Health Insurance Auckland

Contact us

Call us on 0800 346 765
8.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday

Multi-policy discounts

If you have more than one home, contents or car insurance policy with Finsol, you’re entitled to a package discount. Having a burglar alarm in your home could also earn you a discount.

Are you claim-free with another insurer?

If you currently have a no claims discount or a claim-free discount with your existing insurance company, you can continue to qualify for a claim-free discount.

Choose your excess

A standard excess of $500 applies for home insurance. You can reduce your premium by selecting a higher excess.

You may also be interested in

Car Insurance

Learn more
Mortgage Repayment Insurance Auckland

Contents Insurance

Learn more

Travel Insurance

Learn more
Free consultation